My measure of success is that my students can take what they learn and work independently! I can provide one-on-one classes or group classes (large or small, on or off-site).
My rates vary with what type of client you are and what you need from me.
** These prices are for invoiced Net30 corporate clients. **
** Reduced rates for individuals. See below. **
My rates for instruction are:
- $85/hour for on-site One-on-One instruction + mileage from the East End of Pittsburgh
- $990/day for on-site group classes (includes discussing needs and whatever class preparation time I need).
- $85/hour for remote instruction via screensharing
Lessons include a written summary/review of our lesson and limited email and phone support after-the-lesson. Reduced rates are available for individuals, cash-at-the-time payments, as well as “special circumstances” or if you’d like to set up a regular training schedule with payment in advance - email me for more info!
I am a very experienced instructor, come highly recommended, and yes, all my clients say I am worth it!
My rates for production work are:
- $1100/day for shooting days (4-10 hours) — includes high-definition cameras, lights, shotgun and wireless lav mics, and an assistant.
- $650 for a half-day (4 hours or less) — includes high-definition camera, lights, and shotgun mic (a half-day is usually not enough time for a lot of tech setup), an assistant is an extra $95
- $99/hour for graphics/editing/post-production/DVD authoring/meetings/etc. — my primary system is Final Cut Pro X, but I also use After Effects and a variety of other software. I have a fully portable production station equipped with FCP, Creative Suite 5 Master Edition, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, 3D software, etc.
Contact me for more info!
Are you an artist, non-profit, school, or other “good cause”? Send me email -- I’m a sucker for a worthy cause and can probably do something fabulous within your budget! :-)
call or text 412.450.0622